Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- 12 Volt Power Supply in Centre Console
- 14in Alloy Wheels - Silva
- Air Conditioning
- Anti-Lock Braking System - ABS
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Bluetooth Phone Connection
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Body Coloured Bumpers
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Colour Screen Radio
- Combined Head-Thorax Front Side Airbags
- Dark Tinted Rear Windows
- Dashboard Insert - White
- Digital Clock
- Driver and Front Passenger Airbags
- Driver and Passenger Sunvisor with Mirror on Passenger Side
- Electric Front Windows
- Electrically Adjustable and Heated Door Mirrors
- Electro-Mechanical Power Steering - Speed-Sensitive
- Electronic Engine Immobiliser
- Electronic Stability Control - ESC
- Emergency Tyre Repair Kit
- Enclosed Glovebox
- Exterior Door Graphics
- FM-AM Radio
- Front Courtesy Light
- Front Passenger Airbag Deactivation
- Front Seats with Integrated Headrests
- Front and Rear Seatbelt Reminder
- Heated Rear Windscreen
- Height Adjustable Drivers Seat
- Height-Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Hill Hold Control
- ISOFIX Points in Outer Rear Seats with Top Tether Anchorage Points
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Leather Steering Wheel and Gear Knob
- Lights Left On Warning Buzzer
- Locking Wheel Bolts
- Low Fuel Warning Light
- Parcel Shelf
- RPM Counter
- Rear Fog Light
- Remote Central Locking
- SD Card Slot and Aux-In
- Six Speakers
- Smartphone Integration with Drive Mii App
- Split Folding Rear Seats - 60-40
- Three Button Folding Key
- Tinted Windows
- Two Height-Adjustable Rear Headrests
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Visible VIN in Windscreen
|Maximum speed||99 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|MPG (extra urban)||74.3 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||64.2 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||3.8 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.4 l/100 km|
|Vehicle width||1910 mm|
|Vehicle height||1489 mm|
|CO2 emissions||102 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.